Implement one, two or ten of these tips and you’ll soon be sliding into your skinny jeans with ease
Can you say “yes” to these:
- Tried every diet out there only to gain the weight back
- Feel overwhelmed at the thought of preparing healthy meals or attempting regular exercise
- Tired of not fitting into your clothes and ready for permanent weight loss
In 101 Weight Loss Tips, I’ve done all the work for you.
As a Registered Dietitian, Certified Wellness Coach and busy mom like you, I know the challenges you face in your daily schedule.
Kids, work, meal prep, commuting… it all takes time. Yet, with a few simple changes, you’ll be able to make a difference and finally start losing those unwanted pounds.
In this resource you’ll:
- Discover how to set realistic goals. If you want to lose 40 pounds, break it down into smaller amounts This is easier to accomplish and you’ll feel more motivated when you reach your goal.
- Why “tricking” your mind is easier than you think and can lead to feeling fuller longer after eating a “light” meal.
- Devise a way to sneak more exercise into your packed schedule. In doing so you’ll be amazed at how many calories you can burn by doing this!
Many women eat to soothe stress or fulfill another emotional need. That’s where your cravings for that jelly filled donut come from. Once you recognize the triggers for these cravings, you can side-step these diet disasters and find another way to fulfill your cravings.
In 101 Weight Loss Tips, you’ll learn a simple trick for beating cravings. You’ll also uncover the secret to the right types of food to eat.
- You’ll know the type of food that burns fat and helps you stay full longer so you lose weight easily.
- How to pack healthy “go to” snacks in your bag to snack on when you’re on the run.
Ditch the Diet. Embrace Healthy Eating.
You’ve probably tried Atkins, Weight Watchers, The Mediterranean Diet or any of a dozen others. They worked for a few weeks then you found yourself “cheating” a little too often because they’re restrictive or complicated.
You don’t need to limit yourself.
With 101 Weight Loss Tips, you can start implementing 1, 2 or 3 tips right away. The secret to successful weight loss is to set yourself up for success with a few small changes. When you set goals and take baby steps toward your goals consistently, you’ll see changes that add up.
Your clothes will fit better. You’ll feel better, more confident and that will build your motivation. Before long, you’ll be able to fit into your pre-baby clothes with ease.
You can do this. You can lose those stubborn pounds and feel FAB through food. These tips take 5 minutes or less to implement and can be used together or individually.
Imagine feeling more confident, having more energy and sliding into your favorite dress.