Personalized Nutrition Counseling
It is my passion & mission to help you live a happy, healthy life and take the frustration and confusion out of nutrition, through my holistic, flexible, and personalized approach. Whether you have a specific weight loss or health goal or are looking for simple ways to improve your current lifestyle, I am happy to work with you.
Click here to learn more about insurance plans that may cover the full cost of nutrition counseling sessions.
Nutrition Counseling is a “covered benefit” under most health plans and is recognized as a critical and cost-effective treatment for the large portion of the population that is at risk for poor health and chronic disease.
My Nutrition Services includes:
- General Nutrition Counseling to help people achieve optimal well-being
- Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) to treat nutrition related illness and chronic disease
- Pre-diabetes and diabetes education
In most cases, these services are available at NO COST to the employer or employee. Providing employees with the opportunity to meet with me, at work, is a convenient way for them to address health goals and discuss recommendations & lifestyle strategies tailored to them.
What’s needed to implement an employee nutrition program:
An available space to hold sessions, a scheduled day or multiple days per week, month, or year to have me on site, and an email/notice sent out to all employees to promote the service. Everything else from scheduling and confirming appointments to tracking program participation can be managed by me.
The Benefits of Nutrition Counseling for Employers:
- Maximize utilization of your covered insurance benefits
- Manage costly lifestyle behaviors and disease conditions
- Reduce absenteeism
- Decrease workplace injuries
- Improve employee retention and engagement
- Contribute to a culture of well-being
- Increase productivity and vitality in the workplace
Nutrition Counseling Can Help Everyone — Everyone can benefit from my services to help them address poor nutrition and risky lifestyle behaviors, as well as improve their well-being and quality of life. I have customized my Nutrition Counseling services to accommodate everyone, from those in need of making small changes, to those who may require more intense, specialized condition or disease management coaching.
If your employees would benefit from help in any of the following areas, then my Nutrition Counseling services are right for your company:
- General health concerns (Nutrition, Exercise, Stress, Sleep, etc.)
- Weight Management (overweight/obesity)
- Pre-Diabetes and Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure
- Celiac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, IBS
- Gestational Diabetes, Pregnancy, Lactation, Osteoporosis, Anemia
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Pulmonary Disease: COPD
Contact me and I will develop a customized plan to help you maximize employee utilization of these highly impactful and critically important health insurance covered nutrition benefits.
Health & Nutrition Presentations
I offer work-site and group presentations on a variety of nutrition topics. Materials and handouts are provided on the topic of choice.
Have a topic your employees are interested in? I am happy to customize a nutrition presentation based on employee/employer interest and need.
- Easy Ways to Stay Healthy and Energized (Even When You’re a Busy Professional)
- Eating Healthy on a Budget
- 5 Weight Loss Myths
- General Nutrition
- Dietary Guidelines
- Holiday Eating
- Take Out Eating
- Gluten Free Diets
- Managing Diabetes
- Food Labels
Contact me for more information.