Toss “One Size Fits All” Nutrition Programs and Get a Personalized Approach So You Feel Great, Think Clearly and Stay Motivated
You’re busy working. Maybe managing a big project, running a department or maybe even your own company. Your active days require a lot of brainpower and leave little time for meal preparation or dieting.
Yet, you want to look good AND feel good.
The right diet and nutrition plan for you is probably different than your friend or co-worker’s. Everyone’s body is different which means your nutrition needs are too.
Here’s what you can expect when you get on a nutrition plan that is customized for you:
- Reclaim your energy so that you can feel stronger as you work to lead meetings, close deals and excel from an energy standpoint. By having a nutrient-rich meal plan every day, you’ll have the energy you need during your action packed days.
- Drop a dress size (or two) permanently when you uncover the true reasons why you sabotage your health goals with emotional eating
- Define your motivators, strengths and challenges so you can remove obstacles and put success in your path. You’ll be surprised at how much easier it is when you have a clear cut strategy and establish accountability for yourself.
- Discover easy meal prep tips to boost your family’s healthy eating habits. Instill healthy food habits now and for a lifetime without adding more stress to your life.
- Forget dieting. Most diets are complicated eating regimens and leave you feeling deprived. Lasting, permanent weight loss requires something different such as good nutrition and lifestyle changes. I’ll help you get there.
Good nutrition works within your body to make you feel good, get stuff done and drop the pounds without starving yourself or buying special food.
Get on the right track with a helping hand from me at Wellness Nutrition Concepts, LLC. As a Registered Dietitian, Certified Wellness Coach and former Personal Trainer, you’ll get a sound diet and nutrition program that works for YOU.
My Nutrition Programs Include:
- Individual Nutrition Counseling – Increase your energy and improve your health with a personalized diet and nutrition plan that works with your body. Everyone’s body chemistry is different so what works for your friend may not work as well for you. Together, we’ll develop a healthy eating plan that you can stick with.
- “New” You – Typical weight loss advice gives you “one size fits all” tactics with exercise 3x a week, nimble on carrot sticks instead of cookies. But that doesn’t get at the heart of your weight loss difficulties. My coaching sessions do. Your unconscious mind uses subtle cues on you. Once you’re tuned into them, you’ll experience a breakthrough and finally be able to leave those unwanted pounds behind.
- Family Health and Wellness – When you’re ready to help your whole family eat healthy I will help you develop recipe ideas your family will love. You’ll have the tools and the knowledge of quick, healthy meals you can get on the table in less than 30 minutes. You’ll feel the satisfaction of knowing your family is getting good nutrition and they’ll love the flavors.
- Pantry Makeovers – What diet disasters lurk in your pantry? You know potato chips and sodas are full of empty calories, but what about those gluten-free cookies and agave sweetener? The natural foods aisle is lined with sneaky fat and calorie laden “health foods.” The road to healthy eating is lined with pitfalls. I can be your guide.
Starter Package: Look Great, Feel Better: 7 Weeks to a Vibrant New You
- Initial session includes your medical history, exercise, stress levels, past diets. I’ll set your Wellness Vision and devise a customized approach to your nutrition plan.
This is 7 power packed weeks that will arm you with the nutrition information you can use. Rather than focus on numbers on a scale, I’ll focus on small changes you can make in your daily habits. These follow the system outlined in my book, Small Steps to Slim.
Each week we’ll focus on a different topic:
- Week 1: Breakfast
- Week 2: Lunch
- Week 3: Dinner
- Week 4: Snacks
- Week 5: Reading labels
- Week 6: Eating out
If you decide to work with me, we will work on three goals each week. Such as packing a healthy lunch two days a week, drinking more water, etc.
In addition to our phone call where I provide one-on-one counseling, I’ll check in with you via email once a week for a little extra accountability. This is for you if you’ve gotten off track and need a jumpstart in your nutrition efforts. You’ll feel renewed in just seven weeks.
Package Two: Look and Feel EVEN Better Continues: 12 Weeks to a New You
Feel lighter, healthier, and sexier with this three-month package. You’ll lose belly fat and tone all over with this program.
- Initial session where I review your medical history, exercise, stress levels, past diets and establish health goals. I review your lifestyle and your current eating habits.
- Eleven follow-up sessions that will help you stay on track. From exercise to food, I’ll cover all the bases and help you create success strategies for yourself so you’ll see the results you crave.
- Pantry Makeover – This healthy kitchen check-up will point out the hidden and not so hidden calorie and fat bombs lurking in your pantry. I’ll replace them with good-for-you foods that taste great. When you eat delicious and nutritious foods instead of bad-for-you stuff, you’ll feel better and drop weight without even trying!
This program is for you if you’re ready to make a statement. Many of my clients choose this one in advance of an important event like a class reunion, a wedding or a speaking engagement.
You deserve to look good and feel great!
VIP Package: Get Healthy and Slim – 6 Months to Svelte
Imagine your life six months from now. You’re glowing with health and vitality. You have energy to burn. You’re shopping for skinnier jeans because you’ve lost so much weight that the old ones won’t stay up.
- All of the above plus an additional twelve sessions of nutrition and follow up.
- Weight Control Supermarket Tour – Think you know what’s good for you in the supermarket? You may be surprised. The supermarket is filled with diet landmines masquerading as good-for-you foods. From sugar filled protein bars to veggie chips, these foods can pack on the pounds. The only way to know is to review the labels. In our tour, you’ll discover the secret code words that scream, “junk food” even if it’s labeled “healthy.” (this session can be conducted via Facetime or Skype as you walk the supermarket)
- All sessions are available via phone, Skype or in-person if you live in or near the 19355 (Malvern, Pennsylvania) zip code. I work exclusively with busy professionals and moms both locally and nationally to help them feel fab through food. Your customized nutrition program to increased energy, focus and permanent weight loss starts here.
In a few short phone calls, I’ll get you on the path to great health. (Sessions are also available via Skype or in-person if you’re in the Malvern, Pennsylvania area)
What You Can Expect:
Each program starts with an Initial Nutrition Session
This initial session includes a comprehensive nutrition assessment and identifies your nutritional or weight management goals.
A complete medical, nutritional and lifestyle history provides a roadmap from where you’ve been, where you are and where you want to go.
I’ll review your nutritional needs based on your medical history. I’ll discuss healthy eating, current medications and supplements and any lab work from your doctor. This will guide me in developing a healthy nutrition and lifestyle plan that fits with your goals and works for you.
Allow one hour for your first session.
Follow-Up Nutrition Sessions
At your 30-minute follow up session, I’ll review the foods you eat and how that impacts progress towards your health and weight loss goals.
- Where are your challenges? Do you find yourself snacking throughout the day or eating too much fast food because you’re always on the road?
- What support do you have? Every successful person has a support system, whether that’s an easy to prepare meal plan so you don’t have to think about what to fix for dinner or ready-made snacks.
In these follow-up sessions, you’ll build the skills and motivation you need to cope with life’s daily curve balls without blowing your health goals. You’ll have help and guidance every step of the way from a me, a Registered Dietitian and Certified Wellness Coach is your health and wellness partner.
Note: Lab reports from a recent doctor’s visit will help guide the framework for your nutrition program.
Family Health and Wellness
Learn if your family is eating healthy and create a healthful eating plan as a family of two or more. This program is popular with families who want to focus on wellness and create a healthy environment. To maximize a family’s benefit, session will be conducted at the client’s home.
This will help me assess your family’s eating and lifestyle habits.
- Initial session for 90 minutes plus three follow-up sessions for 45 minutes
- Topics to discuss for the three follow up sessions:
- Conquering food labels, preparing fresh, healthy meals in a flash, choosing smart foods when eating out
- Healthy kitchen checkup and weight control grocery store tour (for two adults and two kids)
- Meal planning tips
Healthy Kitchen Checkup and Weight Control Supermarket Tour
Would you like help learning how to stock your kitchen with the best food choices to meet your health and weight goals?
Could you use help improving your blood glucose control and weight?
Do you need help with ideas to feed a healthy family?
Are you an athlete who wants to improve performance?
Schedule a Healthy Kitchen Check Up today!
What is a Healthy Kitchen Check Up?
I come to your home, and together we look at the foods in your pantry, refrigerator, and freezer. I will teach you how to read labels to make the best food choices in each food and beverage category. You will learn how to incorporate your favorite foods into a healthy diet while making small changes that can lead to big results! Have your own personal dietitian!
What do I get?
I will provide brand name recommendations of the best choices for your individual situation; together we will design a customized brand name shopping list to make your next trip to the grocery store easier. You will learn how to read labels to make the best choices in each food category. Tips on food safety and food budgeting will be provided. Follow up appointments can be purchased for additional charge.
Combined Nutrition and Wellcoaching Package for 3 Months
- Initial session for 1.5 hours and 11, 40-minute follow ups
- Healthy Kitchen Check up
Combined Nutrition and Wellcoaching Package for 6 Months
- Initial session for 1.5 hours and 23, 40-minute follow ups
- Healthy Kitchen Check up
- Weight Control Grocery Store Tour
- Tips on eating out healthfully and family health and wellness
A La Carte Packages
- Initial and 3 follow ups
- Initial and 2 follow ups
- 3 follow ups
- 6 follow ups
- 12 follow ups
- Healthy Pantry Makeover
- Grocery Store Tour