Are You Looking for a Keynote Speaker to Share Tips and Tools for Health & Wellness at Your Next Event?
Ashvini Mashru, MA, RD, LDN is a captivating speaker and author who will inspire your audience with her transformative health and wellness insights.
Author of the book “Small Steps to Slim,” Ashvini’s unique “no diet” approach helps busy professionals achieve weight loss and wellness in the midst of their hectic lives. She focuses on the “why” behind emotional eating and shares tips for healthy meals on the go.
A Registered Dietitian and a Certified Wellness Coach, Ashvini is a dynamic speaker who will share proven scientific tips about health, nutrition and weight loss in a fun and inspiring way.
She’s spoken at Philadelphia area health and wellness events, professional women’s networking groups such as NJ Conference for Women and universities such as Temple and Immaculata, local, state and national conferences. Some of Ashvini’s past speaking events include:
- Awaken With Light
- Mariano Holistic Life Center
- Professional Women’s Business Network
- National Association of Professional Women
- The Kitchen Workshop
- Women in Motion
- Philadelphia Dietetic Association
- Performance Fitness LLC.
- The Healthier You Conference
- Temple University
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Polka Dot Power House
- Pyramid Club- Author Series
- Immaculata University, Department of Nutrition
- Villanova University, College of Nursing ( Center for Obesity Prevention and Education)
- New Jersey Conference for Women
- Center City Proprietors Association, Philadelphia
- New Castle County Chamber of Commerce
- TEDx New Albany
- Eastern Controls
- Halligan Financial Partners, LLC
- The Endocrine & Metabolic Institute of Greater Philadelphia, LLC
Whether you are seeking a speaker for a conference, corporate event, keynote presentation or a hands-on interactive workshop, Ashvini will keep your group engaged and they’ll walk away with the tools they need to improve their health and nutrition right away.
Ashvini’s Signature Talks Include:
- What is Your Why?
- Leading by Wellness: Be the CEO of Your Health
- Becoming a Better Version of You Starts with Being SMART
- Performance for Leaders: How to Make Food Work for You
- Easy Ways to Stay Healthy and Energized (Even When You’re a Busy Professional)
- Nutrition and Workplace Productivity
- Eating Healthy on a Budget
- 5 Weight Loss Myths
- Other topics available upon request.
Ashvini is available for Corporate Events, Conferences and other Speaking Engagements.
Tedx Motivational and Inspirational Speaker
On April 8, 2017, Ashvini presented at Tedx New Albany.
Certain cultural traditions can be perceived as quaint and old-fashioned yet, when you’re open-minded, it can be a wonderful opportunity and open doors you’d never considered.
That’s what Ashvini discovered when she said “yes” to an arranged marriage. She was upholding a cultural tradition in India yet, it was a leap of faith that required her to move to the U.S. and change her life forever.
As a motivational and inspirational speaker, she can share incredible personal stories of success, failure, persistence, hard work, and the events that changed her life in her thrilling keynote speech. She will make your event a resounding success with her inspirational, powerful messages.
Click here to book Ashvini for your Keynote, Conference, or Organization.
“She engaged the audience by helping them create their personal ‘vision’ to achieve their weight loss goals. Participants mostly enjoyed the interactive exercises and information that Ashvini shared.”
– Kristin Motley, Pharm.D., CGP
“She was professional, well-spoken, poised and informative. Women in our organization felt empowered and positive after her thoughtful presentation.”
– Jennifer Trevithick, Founder and Managing Partner at Hotties 4 Humanity
“We look forward to having her present again in the near future. Highly recommended.”
– Ann Marie Casey, Owner, AMC Photography
“She has a unique ability to share useful information and how to implement that information into your life starting today! Joyful, supportive, articulate, informative and authentic describe Ashvini’s gifts to her audience.”
– Sandra Fein, Founder of Reinvention By Design