Busy Moms, Are You Ready to Finally Lose the Weight and Gain the Life You Deserve?
If you’ve tried The Atkins Diet, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig and all the others, or if you’re tired of complicated diets or expensive pre-packaged foods then you’re going to LOVE “Tips and Tricks to a New Thinner You”: A Resource Guide for Healthy Eating and Weight Loss
It’s a complete guide to weight loss and nutrition for busy moms like you.
In it you’ll discover:
- Information about proteins, carbs and fats that help you determine what the right balance is for you to help you lose weight and feel great
- Why some people skip carbs to lose weight
- How smart people choose healthy carbs and what they are and why they’ll help you feel fuller longer
- How avocados, olive oil and nuts can help you lose that stubborn weight and keep it off
Forget dieting. Most diets are comprised of complicated eating regimens that leave you feeling deprived Lasting, permanent weight loss requires something different which includes good nutrition and lifestyle changes.
- Do you weigh 10 to 20 pounds (or more) than you did before you had your baby and you can’t get into your favorite dress?
- Do you put off changing your eating habits because you think it’s too restrictive, boring, hard, or expensive to eat well?
- Does the concept of “healthy eating” stress you out because you don’t even know where to start?
As a Registered Dietitian, Certified Wellness Coach and busy woman like you, I understand the challenges that come with trying to eat right and exercise while juggling the demands of raising a family and working.
It can be tough to set a healthy example for your family. That’s why I put together this resource guide.
In “Tips and Tricks to a New Thinner You:” A Resource Guide for Healthy Eating and Weight Loss, I’ve put together some of my best thinking on healthy eating and exercise. It’s broken down for you so you’ll know what to eat and why. You’ll see healthy eating doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive.
Diets Don’t Work…Healthy Eating Does
High protein diets can lead to unhealthy cholesterol levels. Low fat diets can leave you feeling sluggish and with high triglycerides. Both are heart dangers.
Plus, with most diets you may lose weight initially, but then you regain it usually with a bit extra. You deserve better than that.
This resource guide can put you on the right path to permanent weight loss.
What Type of Exercise is Best for Weight Loss?
There are types of exercise that are better for weight loss and other types for strength training.
In my book, Tips and Tricks to a New Thinner You: A Resource Guide for Healthy Eating and Weight Loss you’ll discover:
- The #1 mistake people make when they start exercising. Avoid this and you’ll be ahead of the pack.
- How to uncover pockets in your crazy day to fit in exercise when you don’t have time to hit the gym.
- How to balance your exercise with your calorie intake. This can be tricky. Getting it right is an important part of losing weight.
You’ll also discover the eight reasons why exercise alone is not enough to lose weight.
Three Keys to Healthy Snacking
Healthy eating doesn’t mean going hungry. In fact, snacking can help you keep your energy up and lose those unwanted pounds.
Yet, choosing the right snacks is the key to success.
- How to avoid the calorie bombs in some so-called “healthy” snacks.
- Plan ahead to avoid derailing your good work.Make these your “go to” snacks and you’ll drop the pounds far easier.
Don’t be duped in the natural foods aisles. It’s a minefield of hidden calorie laden foods masquerading as “healthy snacks.”
You’ll find the three keys to smart snacking in the Tips and Tricks to a New Thinner You: Resource Guide plus ways to eat on-the-run that will help you stick to your weight loss plan.
You’ll also get the resources you need to create a smart plan for eating and weight loss including the 5 Diet Mistakes Women Make and 5 Tips to Stop Stress Eating.
Small changes can lead to big results. This resource is broken into simple, manageable steps you can start implementing right away and start seeing results.
Why Carbs Aren’t the Enemy
Eat carbs and still lose weight, it CAN be done. In fact, it’s necessary. The secret is in knowing which carbs.
Skip the white bread and pasta and eat these carbs instead. Good carbs give you the energy you need to get through your busy day.
“Tips and Tricks to a New Thinner You”: A Resource Guide for Healthy Eating and Weight Loss will unveil the secrets of good carbs. When you know what to eat, it’s so much easier to eat right. Plus, they can even help you control your weight.
Do you have a big event coming up, maybe a class reunion or a family wedding and you really want to wow ‘em?
Are you tired of feeling worn out and not fitting into your clothes?
Do you wish you had more motivation, commitment, consistency, and willpower?
Be on the way to fitting into your pre-baby clothes. You can thank me later.