These Wellness Coaching Packages Will Help You Get Fit and Healthy Because You’ll Receive a Roadmap that Fits YOUR Lifestyle
When I worked as a dietitian at a hospital and handed out “one size fits all” meal plans, it didn’t take me long to realize that my patients wouldn’t follow them. I wondered why until I realized it felt overwhelming.
Sure, you know that eating more vegetables and fruits are good for you. But your busy life makes it difficult to create a healthy meal plan that you can stick too.
I discovered it was far easier to help people make small changes. Changes that would help them feel better both physically and psychologically. It’s so much easier to incorporate small changes such as drinking three glasses of water a day than overhaul your entire diet in one fell swoop.
If you want to lose weight, get healthy, and feel sexier, you’ll be most successful making small changes to your lifestyle, changes that you can keep.
In my book Small Steps to Slim, I describe in detail the importance of creating a NEW YOU vision. When you create a clear vision of yourself as fit and healthy, you get to experience the NEW YOU right now and it gives you motivation.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’re a busy executive struggling to develop healthy habits so you feel great and lose weight. But it’s hard. Your long days leave little time for complicated meal prep or exercise.
- Do you find you’re eating whatever is at hand because you lack the motivation to plan ahead for meals?
- Do you not have enough time to do the things you want to do?
If you can say “yes” to these, my Wellness Coaching Packages can help you get on the right track. Your mental, physical and emotional health plays a role in how you feel and I’ll address each so you can clarify, prioritize and simplify your lifestyle. The result is you’ll feel energized and motivated.
How Does Wellness Coaching Work?
I am glad You Asked! Here’s my Three-Part Process:
- Well Being Assessment: You need to know where you are in order to build a map to get to where you want to be. I’ll go over your health history and challenges in order to create the best route for you.
- Develop Your Wellness Vision: In this 90-minute session, I’ll develop your wellness vision. It will include your version of your ideal weight and fitness schedule. We’ll establish goals for nutrition, weight loss, fitness and stress management. You’ll know exactly what you need to do to reach your goals. All you have to do is follow the plan.
- Individual Coaching: Accountability is a large part of our client’s success. My weekly 40-minute sessions are a check in to discover where you’re on track and where you’re not. What obstacles have reared their ugly heads and how can we work around them?
We’ll find solutions and set a goal for the next session.
Your Wellness Coach Will:
- Help you create healthy habits that work for you. Your customized roadmap will have weekly and monthly goals that fit into your life.
- Change is hard! You’ll have the support, guidance and encouragement you need to make the changes necessary to meet your goals. Whether it’s to lose weight or have more energy or both, I’ll help you get there.
- You’ll gain clarity on where you are now vs. where you want to go and how to get there. I’ll do this through safe, open and honest dialogue.
How Long Does It Take?
I recommend a minimum 3-month commitment. One or two sessions aren’t enough to establish the new and healthy habits that will allow you reach your goals.
Why not try out my complimentary 30-minute session to see if wellness coaching is for you?
Choose a time here.
You’ll find the coaching process helps you explore your strengths. As you achieve each milestone, you’ll have more energy and you’ll see your clothes fitting better. Your friends will start to ask your secret.
My philosophy is you can feel fab through food. So let’s get started!
Coaching is offered via phone or Skype so you can be anywhere.
Wellness Coaching Packages
All packages are under of the guidance of a me, a Registered Dietitian and Certified Wellness Coach so you know you’re getting nutritionally accurate information combined with helpful and sensitive coaching. You’ll learn healthy habits to transform your life.
If you want to tiptoe into the slimmer, healthier new you, this is your package. I start with your Wellness Vision. This is your version of the ideal you. We’ll discuss what it’ll take to get there based on where you are now.
It includes six sessions (initial session is 90 minutes followed by five weekly sessions to help you get on track.) It’s enough time for you to get a start on your health goals and decide if you’d benefit from ongoing coaching. When you follow the plan, and start seeing your clothes fitting looser, I am confident you’ll want to continue.
I will create your Wellness Vision. This is your version of the ideal you. I’ll discuss needed lifestyle changes to help you lose weight and manage your stress.
We’ll set short term and long term goals to get you on your way. Twelve Sessions total. (The first is 90 minutes to set your Wellness Vision and determine your initial health assessment. Then, there are eleven weekly follow up sessions for 40 minutes).
Total Empowerment Package
Your Wellness Vision includes diet, exercise and stress management. My initial 90-minute session will develop your roadmap for getting there. This package also emphasizes the maintenance phase to maintain your lifestyle changes throughout your life.
You’ll learn the skills you need to stay on track when life throws you curveballs. This package includes the initial 90-minute session plus 23 weekly follow-up sessions for 40 minutes each.
A la carte sessions are also available though most clients get the most benefit from regular, weekly sessions.
Not sure which wellness coaching package is BEST for you? Sign up here for your complimentary 30-minute consultation and start get started on your journey to a thinner, healthy you!
Download Your Free Gift
”7 Easy Steps To Ignite Change to a New Healthy You”
You will also be subscribed to my newsletter with tips and promotions designed for you.