Ashvini Mashru, MA, RD, LDN of Wellness Nutrition Concepts, LLC, (WNC) is on a Mission to Help You Feel Fab Through Food
What you eat is only part of the story. Food combinations and how they interact with your metabolism is so important. My mission is to help busy women like you develop healthy eating habits so you feel great and lose weight permanently. I want you to feel fab through food!
When you’re ready to feel better, look better and have more energy, this award-winning dietitian can help.
Diets Don’t Work. A Healthy Lifestyle Does.
I work with busy professionals who feel they need more hours in every day. Is that you?
“I have gained a boatload of confidence, motivation, and passion for bettering myself.”
— Tiffany R. Media, Pennsylvania
My nutrition and weight loss programs help you reclaim your life. They’re customized for you to work with your schedule, nutrition needs and lifestyle.
Many of my clients face health scares such as hypertension, diabetes and other serious medical issues. When you’re proactive with your health care, you may be able to prevent such issues.
As a Registered Dietitian, I focus on healthy foods. Yet, I don’t give you long lists of “good” and “bad” foods. I work with you to discover how the foods you eat make you feel and how your lifestyle affects your health and weight loss efforts.
The result is an empowered new you. You create your happy and healthy lifestyle that is flexible, fun and rewarding. You’ll feel great and lose weight.
Ashvini Mashru, MA, RD, LDN
Hello and Welcome to Wellness Nutrition Concepts, LLC. My name is Ashvini and I am a Registered Dietitian, ACE®-Certified Personal Trainer and a Wellcoaches®-Certified Wellness Coach based in Malvern, PA.
- Masters of Arts ( M.A.) Nutrition Education, Immaculata University, Immaculata, Pennsylvania.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Science and Nutrition from S.N.D.T University, Pune, India.
- Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management from S.N.D.T University, Pune, India.
- Registered Dietitian (RD), Commission on Dietetic Registration, the credentialing agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Licensed Dietitian and Nutritionist (LDN), Commonwealth Of Pennsylvania.
- Certificate of training in Adult Weight Management.
- Certified LEAP Therapist specializing in food sensitivities and intolerances.
- ACE®-Certified Personal Trainer.
- Wellcoaches®-Certified Wellness Coach.
Member of Professional Organizations
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Dietetic Associations.
- Dietitians in Business and Communications.
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs.
- Weight Management.
- Clinical Nutrition Management.
- Food and Culinary Professionals.
- Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition.
Are You Ready to Lose Weight Permanently and Feel Great? My clients achieve:
- Optimal weight
- Recognize, understand and reduce food cravings
- Sleep better
- Maximize Energy and Exercise
- Feel Great
- Discover confidence
Discover your happy, healthy and fun self with me at Wellness Nutrition Concepts, LLC. I have 7 week, 3 month and 6 month nutrition and wellness programs available.
“Ash has shown me there is “Big” power in “Small” consistent changes…I have never ever felt hungry or miserable or craving for more food.”
— Varsha W., Chester Springs, Pennsylvania